Spinal Muscular Atrophy
How to Unlock Your Child Full Movement Potential
*This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your child's health or a medical condition. Results will vary with every child as exercises and courses are implemented. You are advised to not do any exercise or course that you feel compromises or may compromise the health of your child or yourself.
Any new technique or schedule can be daunting when you want to unlock your child's full movement potential, but you don't know where to start.
That's what I am here for; let's take all the guesswork out of it, and I will guide you step by step, how to work on your child and unlock their full movement potential.
There are 4 things I need from you before you even consider working with me.
- You have to be willing to dedicate 15 minutes a day to this method. Yes, more time gets you more results, but 15 minutes a day will do wonders for your child. I could require 2 hours a day, BUT sometimes that is an unrealistic thing to ask with all the responsibilities you have. 15 minutes daily will be enough time for you to see movement changes in your child.
- You have to be willing to believe in yourself and believe in your child's potential.
3. You have to communicate with me when something is not making sense. We will unlock your child's full movement potential with the talents you have to offer your child. The results of these methods will vary with each child, but the goal is not to compare children, it is to unlock our childs' full movement potential, whatever that is.
4. You have to be willing to dream big for your child. It can be scary and you don't want your child or yourself to be let down. It's not about accomplishing the goal, but when everything is said and done, you won't have any regrets that there was more you could have done.
If you will give me these 4 things, this is what I will give you in return:
- My attention to your child's needs and to your needs. While your child needs help to move, you need help to survive. I will share with you coping mechanisms and organizations skills to remove the clutter and help you be more efficient in your home.
- I will be your guide. It's hard to be the parent of a special needs child especially when you have other kids, 1-3 jobs, church and/or community responsibilities. You are not in this alone. I have 5 kids (2 SMA), 3 jobs, church and community responsibilities. These are a lot of responsibilities to navigate on top of the therapy sessions, doctors' appointments, traveling, and worry over being a good parent, worry over daily expenses, and so much more.
- I will be a beacon of hope. I believe in your child. I believe in you. I believe in possibilities and miracles. I believe God has sent me to be an answer to your prayers. You don't have to figure this all out as I did. Yes, you will still need to learn techniques. Yes, you will need to practice, but you are not alone, I will be with you every step of the way.
Get one-on-one, personalized lessons for you child with Spinal Muscular Atrophy ($1200 Monthly Value)
- Monthly movement assessment means that I will review your child monthly and give you feedback based on the lessons we have been doing.
- You will be able to ask your questions via text, Facebook Messanger, or email, and get a quicker response from me.
- Based on your child's monthly movement assessment get step-by-step lessons on how to work on your child's movement needs using the technique Movement Lesson™
- Every month we will make a $50 donation in your name to the SMA - It's Not Too Late Research Foundation
Learn the Movement Lesson™ basics right out of the box ($250 Value FREE)
- To get the most out of lessons with me, you need to know the basics of the Movement Lesson™ Technique.
- In this course, I will teach you basic techniques, and some movement lesson terminology.
- There will also be other videos of other SMA parents sharing their experience using the Movement Lesson ™ Technique in their homes; as well as other bonus materials.
- You don't have to have a degree of any sort to practice this technique at home and have success with it.
Learn how to use essential oils in a conservative, cost-effective way ($250 Value FREE)
Essential oils are powerful in their healing and strengthening properties.
- Learn what oils are most effective for children with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- Learn how to apply essential oils in a way that muscle structure is healed and strengthened.
- Learn how to apply essential oils in a way that they enhance and makes more effective your SMA child's Movement Lesson™ experience.
Best thing I have found that protects my kids immune health.
Every time I stop using this vitamin, my SMA kids get sick without fail.
I want to gift you a bottle because it has been so amazing for my kids.
They are more mentally aware, more engaged, and more motivated to interact with their surroundings.
I hope you experience similar results with your kids
Good Nutrition is key to an SMA child's growth, stamina, and energy ($250 Value FREE)
More than vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, our bodies need all the other things fruits and vegetables have to offer.
Learn how JuicePLUS+ has been God sent for the health and nutrition of my SMA children and my own health.
In this course learn more about the substantial health benefits of Juice PLUS+ for the immune system, DNA and Nutrigenomics, Oxidative Stress and Redox Biology and more.
Why this works better than any current nutritional plan you are currently doing with your child.
Let's take care of you, the caregiver. You need more energy and endurance to take care of your child's needs + all your other personal responsibilities
A regular diet of 7-13 servings of fruits and vegetables a day is ideal for optimal health, more if you exercise daily.
If you're like me, I don't have the time to buy, prepare, and eat all the fruits and vegetables I need on a daily basis.
If you're like me, I throw half of what I buy away because I don't eat it fast enough, and I get tired of eating it
JuicePLUS+ saves me time, money, and most of all gives me energy, stamina, a clearer mind, and lasting endurance to keep up with my day-to-day responsibilities.
I want you to feel like you can take care of your family and your health, so this is my small gift to you to aid in the process.
You want your child to get stronger, but how do you know that all the muscles are on? ($250 Value FREE)
With SMA all the msucles are not on, but they can be turned back on.
Unfortunately, they don't stay on because of the imbalance that the SMA causes in the system even with the gene therapy.
While this particular process should be done by a practitioner of muscle activation, I will still teach you the basics of your childs' muscular needs and what this alternative method does for your child.
How to Initiate Muscle Activation in a Less Painful Way
Muscle activation has played an integral part in the movement success of my SMA children.
Muscle activation is actually a very painful process and it's no fun to watch kids or even adults cry because of the process.
I have found less painful way to initiate muscle activation in combination with the Movement Lesson™ techniques.
We all want our kids to be stronger, but if the muscles aren't on, the muscles won't work.